Custom Search

Saturday, February 02, 2008

HELP !!!!!



For a little while now, I have been known on Dune FM as a master quiz master, for my twice daily ABC quiz (The hardest quiz on the radio)

Well from this Monday, it’s just got a little harder for me, and I need your help.
Each day two teams will be trying to answer as many questions as they can in 60 seconds with my War of the Workforce feature.

What I need is good quality quick fire questions. I know that the internet can be a great source of questions, but a lot of the time the questions are out of date or a little too obscure.

I found one the other day that was asking for the name of the British Prime Minister, It gave the answer as Margret Thatcher, (that must be over a year old)

Therefore, I really do need your help. After a few dry runs, I may need between 20 and 30 questions per day, 7300 to 10950 per year.

If you get a minute, please let me have some questions (with correct answers) preferably on a word document, with a font big enough to read by a blogger. (If you do, I will give you a mention on the radio (honest)

Email to dave@daveturley.co.uk

No comments: