Custom Search

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Guess who's been to the gym ???


I knew you wouldn't believe me. To be honest I have actually been to the gym twice this week. And, true to form I managed to pick up an injury on my first visit..... well nearly. After my visit on Thursday and managing to do ten minutes on the chocolate machine in the reception area, I woke on Friday morning with ded bad cramp, and it hurt all day.

The true reason for going was actually work related. As mentioned earlier I have a new feature on my Radio Show called War of the Workforce, and we thought it would be a good idea to go and meet the teams in person and put a photo on the stations web site.

Not all of the team at JJB Health and Fitness were available on thursday so i had to make a return visit. They are a great bunch of people and they were made up to be the victors of week one.

The team who came in second place (sounds better than losers) were from Queenscourt Hospice.



I also made a visit th the hospice and had a tour of their fantastic facility and met some truly amazing people.

No comments: