Custom Search

Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Nice day in

Had one of those tidy up days today. Thought it would be a good idea while waiting in for a Parcel delivery firm to call and play Knock and run. The garage needed doing anyway, and they wouldn’t be able to sneak down the drive without me knowing.

I had managed to order a very expensive pair, or is it a set of BHD hair straighteners for Charlotte. Its back to school on Monday and she can't attend or even step out of the house with anything other than straight hair, and it has to be done using bhd's.. She's 15. Enough said.
Hope they are genuine. Bought them off the internet and was emailed by the supplier to inform me of the immanent arrival sometime today.

Would you believe it, delivered fist thing, no problems. Did the garage clean out anyway. Three trips to the tip and a grim discovery of a damp wall. I will put that on my list of things to do.

But Charlotte's happy.... well I think she is, She's 15. Enough said

No comments: