Custom Search

Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Day out at Last

Well not quite a day out. Saturdays weather turned out a little better than everybody thought, so the opportunity was siezed to load up the car, in readyness for a trip to the tip. One thing led to another and the trip never happened.

Sunday, and with the car pre loaded a quick trip shouldnt take long, and you always get lots of help. On arrival at the tip, I was amazed to see so many people working on a sunday (They cant all be on double time,can they ?.

All of the staff were wearing council jackets saying "Recycling Asistant). I thought my luck was in, because I had a car full of bricks and stones.

The only help I got was directions to which skip to use. No help lifting... well I am telling a little lie.

I took Carol with me and she helped. (what a shower of lazy ba*tards)

No comments: