Custom Search

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Two Radio Stations at Once








This Tuesday is the 1st of June 2010 (this year is flying by) And will be day One of the new evening show on Dune 107.9 and Central Radio 106.5.

This will not be the first time I have presented the evening show on Dune but will be my first day on Central Radio which covers Central Lancashire, Preston, Chorley and Leyland (where I used to work while an electrician at Leyland Motors)

Chorley has many fond memories for me too as I did present Love Songs on Chorley FM on one of its trial broadcasts (RSL's) I hope its not me that Peter kay was refaring to when he says "ChorleyFM Coming in your ears".

I am really looking forward to the new show. I will have a host of new features and will be totally Live and Interactive.

All exciting stuff.

No comments: